If you wish to generate some glitch-patterns from your webcam or from existing mov-files, and you have osx leo or later then pls. scroll down, download and try it. (alpha!!!)
ok then, let see how does it works:
1. after the start up screen push command+i
2. you will need a source, the movie is the default (so you need to drop a ‘mov’ file to the ‘dropyourmovie’ field), or choose the webcam with the ‘movie/live’ switcher.
3. in this version you have pixel or(and) line renderer (you can switch with the enable)
4. there are 3 different play modes as linear (rendering from left to right) or glitchy mode or the symmetrical player.
5. you can apply effects from the list.
6. with the adjust of the ‘resize’ methods you can get different results and also you can animate the ‘resize pixels high’ with the switcher ‘animatehigh’. After enable…
Ver la entrada original 153 palabras más