With college classes back again, we thought it would be a perfect time to have another sale on VDMX to help students and up and coming VJs start off the fall semester.
Through September 9th, you can get VDMX for only 99 USD by sending us a school photo ID card, or by participating in our “starving artists” discount program.
If you’ve not already read about the special discount for hobbyists and new artists, the idea is simple — help others get started by doing a community based project such as:
- translating, or recording a new video tutorial,
- documenting the details of a project you are working on in a blog post,
- creating an original set of creative commons sample movies,
- open sourcing some useful creative code,
- a DJ could share some of their audio loops for video artists who need soundtracks for demo reels,
- sharing Quartz Composer compositions,
or some other idea that uses your existing skills in exchange for a discount on a full license of VDMX.
For more information on the sale visit our buy page, or send us an email with a scan of your school photo ID or a proposal for the starving artist rate, and we’ll send back a coupon code to get your full license for 99 USD when purchasing VDMX from our online store.
If you haven’t already tried out VDMX, check out some of the introduction tutorials below, then download the demo and give it a try for yourself: http://vidvox.net